Children are curious by nature and love to explore their surroundings. Their capacity for assimilating knowledge is immense. However, in today's educational setting, this simple love and joy of learning is overtaken by academic stress and the constant pressure to excel. Learning then becomes a chore and exploring, analysing and understanding take a backseat to passive learning by rote.
Therefore, Chrysaalis takes a unique learning process that incorporates the following:
- Integrate the latest concepts in brain-based learning techniques
- Stimulate lateral thinking and multiple intelligence
- Build a firm foundation on basic concepts by exposing children to practical tips on analysis, application and reflection
- Emphasize brain-based learning principles to ensure an effective learning process
- Institute hands-on and multi-sensory stimulation learning to create a challenging learning environment
- Instill a framework for discipline, knowledge, innovation and creativity
- Deliver effective instruction based on a well-researched syllabus and a scientifically designed method of instruction
- The Chrysaalis Programs are designed specifically to ensure a child's intelligence grows along with the associated brain lobes, thereby ensuring the child develops the necessary intelligence and abilities. Furthermore, Chrysaalis considers the psychological process of learning that occurs in the brain while engaged in any activity, thereby ensuring excellence in the child.
To generate, Original, Lateral individual thinkers, with creative and critical insights, in the early childhood itself, and contribute them as globally competent assets to the humanity at large in this generation itself.
To be a pioneer for an era of fundamentally sound and sustaining holistic system of globally effective "Thinking Skills Development" programs, which are "Recreational" in character and primarily catering to Value - Added - Early Education.
Chrysaalis has had an exciting journey in the world of education. We introduced the program in India in the year 2004. Since then we have provided economic independence to more than 300+ housewives, teachers and entrepreneurs in setting up a Chrysaalis franchise and spreading the reach of the program. We have successfully trained more than 100000+ students through our nation-wide network