TERMS & CONDITIONS
What is this document?
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Chrysaalis i-Maths if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- By registering on the Website or contacting us through the Website, you represent that you must be 18 (eighteen) years of age and legally entitled to contract under Indian law, and are not barred by any law, in any jurisdiction or bound by any agreement that restricts your right to accept the Agreement or use the Website. In the event you are a minor as per Indian law, or if you are barred by any law, in any jurisdiction or bound by any agreement that restricts your right to access the Website, you may not register or contact us through the Website. The Company reserves the right to accept your registration on the Website.
- As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, and to the extent it is applicable to this Agreement, the Company hereby informs you that you are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates or defames another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
You are also prohibited from:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website;
- transmitting any information on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of the services provided by the Company;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the information available from the Website; and
- framing or hotlinking or deep linking any contents from the Website.
- The Company, upon obtaining knowledge by itself or having been brought to actual knowledge by an affected person in writing or through email about any such information as mentioned in Clause c) above, shall be entitled to disable such information that is in contravention of Clause c), the Company shall be entitled to preserve such information and associated records for production to governmental authorities for investigation purposes.
- The Company may disclose or transfer information provided by you to its affiliates in other countries, and you hereby consent to such transfer. The SPI Rules only permit the Company to transfer sensitive personal data or information under the SPI Rules including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by the Company as provided for under the SPI Rules, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between the Company or any person on its behalf and the user or where you have consented to data transfer.
Unless otherwise stated, Chrysaalis and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Chrysaalis i-Maths. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Chrysaalis i-Maths for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Chrysaalis i-Maths
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Chrysaalis i-Maths
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Chrysaalis i-Maths
- Redistribute content from Chrysaalis i-Maths
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Chrysaalis does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Chrysaalis,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Chrysaalis shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Chrysaalis reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Chrysaalis a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
These terms govern the relationship between the franchisee and the Company. Eligibility Criteria for Franchisee Partner.
You are not eligible to register for franchisee partnership if you are a minor. In India, persons under 18 (eighteen) years of age are minors. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract under the laws as applicable in India.
The Company reserves the right to refuse franchisee partnership to the new registrants without providing any reasons.
Information of the Franchisee
The Company may make the facility of registering as franchisee available to You, only if You have provided the Company certain information required on the Website. The representatives of the Company will contact You post the completion of the registration on the Website.
You shall ensure that the information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate your Franchisee partnership.
Third party information
The Website may provide information regarding third party website(s), affiliates or business partners and/or contain links to their website/portals. Such information and links are provided solely for the purpose of your reference. The Company is not endorsing the material or any information on the Website, is not responsible for such errors and representation nor is it associated with it and you shall access these websites at your own risk. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download from the Website, is free of such items such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature.
Intellectual property rights
All the intellectual property used on the Website (including the Content) by the Company, service providers or any third party shall remain the property of the Company, service provider or any other third party as the case may be. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the materials therein. The Website is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws, other laws, and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws. The materials on the Website or otherwise may not be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Registration and Data Privacy
The Company may in relation to the Website, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Website, and anonymous data of Your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of the Website and to build new services. You hereby authorise and permit the Company to collect the aforesaid information.
The Website allows the Company to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purposes.
The Company shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to the Company or to any other person acting on behalf of the Company.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify the Company of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User’s account or password. Although the Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of the Company or others due to such unauthorized use.
If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to discontinue the right of the User to use the Chrysaalis programs at its sole discretion.
The Company may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.